<a href=http://zawa.blogsome.com>Zawa Clocks</a>

Friday 30 March 2012

My First Experience Dealing With English

The first time I get english grade 3. The first time I poikiran and I got it so hard, because I could not interpret English sentences. because maybe I often get the english language, I am so happy with this lesson. The most I remember counting from 1 to 20 only, are happy, let alone memorize the names of fruits.
stepped on my smp became interested in the English language to the point of my lessons at my English teacher, his name bu riri beautiful person, kind and patient teaching. I am so very fond of English, maybe back to us if you want to succeed, yes, have to learn. The main factor that I like english english is global language and the language used in each country. always aspired to be able to speak English and proficient in this universal language. hopefully with the language. English to college can improve our english vocabulary, it would not hurt to learn our language, it would not hurt to learn a language other than English can be used in the workplace can also be used in the workplace also can we use around the world

No comments:

Post a Comment